Tuesday, June 3, 2008

techni(logical) difficulties



Hi everyone,
Ahhhhh! I just spent the last 20 minutes writing an update, than clicked in the wrong place and lost it all. It's too late and I'm too tired to start over. We're all fine, we've had LOTS of rain here recently (unusual for this time of year) and are eager for the summer to get here! Fred kindly watched the boys all day last Saturday so I could have a girls' day with some friends. We went to a great outdoor market in a town called Uzès. This weekend some friends of ours from church are getting married. I dusted off my violin and have been practicing hard because I'm playing in the ceremony (accompanying some singers). I'd appreciate your prayers; it's been a looong time! Take care and talk to you again soon! love, Jill (for Ben and Alex)

No comments: